Saturday, July 8, 2017

Waking the sleeping giant...

I cannot believe that it has been five years, but time stamps don't lie, right? How things have changed in this half decade...

Three children finished college and married:


Robert & Alyssa


Emily & Trevor


Mitchel & Emily

So many emotions in such a short time. I've miscarried two more babies, gained three "babies" via weddings, lol. I still have eight at home, with two graduating next spring. 

My dad's health caused him to need to retire, so I bought the diner. Some of the children work there, some have moved away, and some will work there in the future. I have big plans for that business - but they haven't been made public yet. 

That about brings us to today. There are bits and pieces to elaborate on, but those should be separate posts...see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment